top of page

TKE - Everybody Wants To Be A Cat!

Public·1 Kittens

KittySkye
13 days ago · updated the description of the group.

Welcome to The Kitten's Emporium group; pull up a seat and hang with the coolest cats in town... 😸


Here you can connect with other members, get updates, share videos and much, much more!


So feel free to say hi and introduce yourself (I know how much we all absolutely LOVE ice breakers but a little hello won't hurt, right? Hehe!) - I'll start:


Hey, I'm Kitty Skye, Owner/Director/Chief Creation Officer of The Kitten's Emporium. I like My Chemical Romance, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the colour pink, of course! Haha!


Anyway, I can't wait to catch up with y'all!


Take care,

Kitty Skye x


(Actual reprensentation of me writing this to you 👇)


Events

  • 1 Nov Sun | 'Dia de los Muertos Edition Ceramic Tea Light Holder Painting w/Kitty of The Kitten's Emporium/Pink Kitten'

  • 31 Oct Sat | 'Pumpkin Painting w/Kitty of The Kitten's Emporium/Pink Kitten'

bottom of page